Zips Outfitters stands behind the quality of its made-to-order products by using the best quality materials and by using state-of-the-art equipment. We take great pride in customer satisfaction, however, if a customized item received shows a material defect, please contact us within 15 days of receiving your order.
We will always have you approve a quote before an order is placed. You will know the price and how your items will look before we proceed with your order. Once you approve, we will begin.
There are certain circumstances in customizing items that are beyond our control. Please note that we cannot be responsible for:
- Spelling, punctuation or grammatical errors made by the customer.
- Inferior quality or low-resolution of uploaded images. We will do our best to not process low-resolution images and will always reach out to the customer if we do not think it is a quality image.
- Design errors introduced by the customer in the design creation process.
- Errors in user-selected options such as product type or size.
Please examine your designs carefully and make us aware of any mistakes prior to approving your order.
Items that are deemed defective will be equally exchanged with the same product and design. Items with noticeable wear cannot be returned. Depending on the situation, we may request pictures of the defect before starting an exchange situation.
To Contact us about a problem with your order:
- Call Zip's Outfitters at 641-328-8558 to discuss it.
- If we do deem your item needs to be returned, please send the package to:
Zip's Outfitters - Returns
680 W Milwaukee St.
New Hampton, Iowa 50659